Looking for a career in the racing industry? John Sadler Racing is often looking for experienced staff to join their team.
As positions become available they will be listed below.
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW ABOUT OUR EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
EXPERIENCED STABLE STAFF
Job Type: Casual
Essential Skills: Experienced horse care and horse handling skills
Preferred qualifications: Current Racing Victoria licensed stable hand (or interstate equivalent)
Position location: Caulfield, Victoria
John Sadler Racing is seeking to employ enthusiastic, hardworking and dedicated staff to join our thoroughbred training team.
We are seeking experienced, qualified and licensed stable staff for full time and casual positions. The successful applicants will possess the following:
- Excellent horse handling skills
- Experience in horse care and general stable duties
- Ability to work as part of a dedicated team
- Ability to follow instructions
- Ability to work early morning shifts, some afternoons and weekends
- Willingness to attend race days if required
- A positive and friendly manner
This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly professional and dynamic thoroughbred racing team.
Applications to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.